||The California Peace Officers’ Memorial Foundation
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable foundation,
Federal Tax ID #95-4350983. All donations are tax deductible.
You Can Make a Difference. There are many ways to show your support for California’s fallen heroes…
- Mail a donation: Contributions of any amount can be mailed to our administrative office:
1700 I Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95811
- Donate on-line via PayPal:
- State Tax Return “Check-Off”: The California resident income tax form allows taxpayers to make charitable contributions to the California Peace Officers’ Memorial Foundation. Simply indicate the amount to be donated where instructed on the tax return form. Additional details here.
- Peace Officers Payroll Program: Participants designate an automatic monthly donation of their choosing through their payroll system. For more information in establishing this program, please contact the California Peace Officers’ Memorial Foundation administrative office.
- Become a Sponsor or Corporate Partner: Without the assistance of our sponsors and corporate partners, the programs and support provided by the California Peace Officers’ Memorial Foundation would not be possible. For more information on how you can become a sponsor or corporate partner, please contact the California Peace Officers’ Memorial Foundation administrative office.
$100,000 - $249,999
$25,000 - $99,999
$10,000 - $24,999
We, the people of California, owe a great debt to those who gave their lives for our safety. The California Peace Officers’ Memorial Foundation wants this honorable memory to always remain in the minds and hearts of all Californians. The more than 100,000 professional peace officers serving California urge your support and participation in this most worthwhile project.